My client are looking for an in-house SAP CO consultant to base in Kuala Lumpur office. This is a newly created role as they are expanding their team in Malaysia.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for configuring, testing, documenting and deploying FICO functionality
* Experience in SAP FI and CO modules - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Centre Accounting (CPA), CO Profitable Analyst (COPA), Product Cost Controlling ( COPC)
* Involve in business process improvement and ERP enablement initiatives
* Responsible for obtaining UAT sign-off
* Respond to users' ticket request and provide resolution
* Perform break/ fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes
* Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams
* Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/ complex situations
* Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
* Participate in release upgrade or new functionally / enhancement assessments and make recommendations
* Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or PhD in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or other relevant education
* Must have experience in SAP CO configuration with functional experience
* Must have experience in COPA & COPC
* Certified SAP Professional is a plus. ( FI/ CO)
* Experience in implementing S/4 HANA and/or migration to S/4HANA is a plus but not a must
* Effective communication in English
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 65 3158 8059 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related job.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1877012
|SAP| SAP FI/CO| FICO| SAP Finance| SAP Cost Controlling