The ideal candidate will have a proved background Business Systems Management, Business Process Engineering and Enterprise Architecture. They will have proven second line support of IFS technical issues and work on a number of IFS development projects
The candidate must be able to manage a team of technical people and prioritise business requests, manage those requests through the IFS support channels or through internal development processes.
Knowledge of various IFS / Business applications, including but not limited to the distribution, finance, service management and project management modules of IFS. In addition, knowledge of StreamServe, Qlikview and MS .net would be advantageous.
* Regularly interacts with Business on matters concerning business processes and IFS performance.
* To lead development projects in isolation or as part of a team effort.
* Any other tasks associated with this role.
* Prove feasibility of requests for usage of Computer resource and of the suggested solutions
* Develop Programs / Structures most suited to defensive, Portable and adaptable code.
* Lead and Delegate Projects and Staff as and when required.
* Maintain up to date Knowledge of I.T. techniques and developments
* Test Programs for Semantic and Syntactic logic errors
* The job holder will be expected to comply with any reasonable operational instruction or procedures relating to Company policies, reporting and controls. In particular Section 7 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 provides a duty on every employee, while at work, to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work.
* It also places a duty on employees to cooperate with their employer so far as is necessary to enable their duties to be complied with including the appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
* Failure to comply with this duty may result in the Company invoking the disciplinary procedure.
QUALIFICATIONS / EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
* College Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
* Background in IFS business process, IFS development.
* Development knowledge with an understanding of .net applications and PL/SQL programming
The candidate will have knowledge of the following skills and will be responsible for forming and managing a team of individuals based on these skill sets.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* Oracle DBA Skill in Oracle 10.2 or above.
* Technical Support - First point of contact for any Oracle Database issues.
* Monitoring database performance for both Oracle and IFS, with Quest Monitoring tools.
* Monitor Oracle Log files and Backups.
* An understanding of programming paradigms and object orientated coding.
* .Net application development experience.
* Qlikview Server & Development Knowledge.
IFS Support for IFS Version 8 or above.
* First / Second line support for User questions on IFS functionality.
* Technical Issues with IFS, both client and server applications.
* IFS Batch Queue Management/Oracle Job queue processes.
* IFS Print Server.
* IFS Extended Server - Event Server
* Ad-hoc reporting
* Security changes/Presentation Objects
* Data Migration (IFS FNDMIG)
* User Administration / Securities
* Adhoc User Training.
IFS Reporting Writing
* Quick Reports.
* Crystal Reports.
* RDF Code changes.
* QRP Layout Changes.
* Ad-hoc Reports Writing.