TITLE : IFS Technical Consultant - IFS Location: Remote Salary - £40k - £55k
IFS Technical consultant - IFS Location: Remote
I have an exciting opportunity for a Technical consultant. The successful candidate will be a proactive consultant that enjoys working in a team and on their own. Experience with ERP IFS systems is a necessity, You will need to have end to end knowledge of full implementation. Enjoys solving difficult problems and relishes in a challenging environment.
If your experienced within the IFS sector, looking to progress your future within the industry and want to work for an established partner then look no further.
General Areas of Responsibility
* Logging and front lining technical support calls in a professional manner, providing solutions and advice where appropriate
* Managing customer database requests
* A willingness to learn and support IFS ERP 10 from a technical and tools perspective
* Ensuring service quality levels are maintained
* Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
* Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring customers are kept informed of progress
* Experience with ERP IFS systems
* Time Management
* Attention to detail
* Experience in enhancing functionality within IFS ERP systems to meet business requirements
* Specific experience in IFS Apps 8+ is desirable
* Advanced report writing using crystal reports 11
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
* General understanding of LAN, WLAN and WAN infrastructure.
* A good understanding of SQL, PL/SQL,
* Full life cycle IFS Implementation experience
* Previous IFS Training delivery
* Experience with 'Demand Planner' on IFS
Involve traveling to different sites 2-3 days a week with remote work included.
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
To discuss this role in more detail, or talk through other opportunities, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0207 337 0860 or give me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, in complete confidence.