Senior Cost Analyst- Idaho Falls, WI
A growing manufacturing company with multiple facilities is seeking an experienced Senior Cost Accountant to join their team as an Analyst. The ideal candidate will have had significant experience in a manufacturing environment, where cost accounting principles are used on a daily basis. Strong ERP experience, Syteline in particular, is preferred. Given the industry and products they produce, expect this to be a challenging, yet very rewarding role. Candidates must be local to the greater Antigo, WI Area or be willing to relocate.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
* Implement Standard costing in Syteline
* Provide insights into the company's strategic planning
* Assist with month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing
* Analyze production and operational costs
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Recent ERP experience, preferably Syteline
* Manufacturing industry experience strongly preferred
* Strong accounting background and education
* Accounting certifications a plus (CPA or CMA)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Food & Beverage or Agricultural experience a plus
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Mike Stobbe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Infor (Lawson, M3/Movex, LN/Baan, Visual). We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends. I can be contacted at 215-240-4133
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.