Junior Software Engineer-Cambridge
Are you a Junior Software Engineer looking to start your career with exciting projects?
On behalf of my client, a prestigious Sage 200 Business Partner, I am now actively looking for a Junior Software Engineer to be based at Cambridge.
This is what you need to know:
* Studies in IT business engineering or computer science with commercial basic knowledge or a similar education.
* 1-2 years of development experience
* Object-orientated programming knowledge and expertise in Java, C#, .NET.
* SQL experience not needed but if exists is an asset
* Interest and enthusiam in getting exposed to ERP area is required
* Training in the ERP area is provided
* Good communications skills, team player but also ability to work independently
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Salary range £20,000-£30,000 depending on experience
To discuss this further, or to talk about other similar opportunities in the ERP area, feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +44 (0) 2038266729.
Washington Frank is one of the leading providers of ERP solutions. For more than 15 years, we have been working in the ERP environment, with 12 offices worldwide and a unique network of around 500,000 ERP specialists.