SAP SD Consultant
Our client is one of the leading international companies committed to innovations. Company providing the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. They taking a risk in new ideas and also gaining new insight from diverse thinking.
* Provide a functional knowledge of using company applications and support global organizations,
* Mentoring other IT Specialist on given expertise area,
* Perform configuration analysis across SAP,
* Ability to give solutions for business requirements in SAP system,
* Collaboration with development organization for their development,
* Define user requirements by using Subject Matter Expert and translate them to functional specifications,
* Explain complex issues to SAP AG,
* Tracking and monitoring incidents throughout the life cycle projects,
* Cooperate with other SAP support team members,
* Able to travel internationally if needed,
* Support team efforts in objectives,
* Continuous of improvement a processes.
* Good to have a Bachelor Degree,
* Experience of working in SAP SD,
* Working on or supporting Full Life Cycle SAP ECC,
* Understanding integration with other modules,
* Very good work organization,
* Excellent communication skills,
* Ability to work in a team,
* Experience in working with global environment,
* Self-directed with strong problem solving skills,
* Multi-tasking ability,
* Fluent in English language.
* Work in international company,
* Attractive earning potential,
* Gaining various experiences,
* Training and on board package,
* Unique organizational culture,
* Private medical care and life insurance,
* Relocation package.
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of Permanent and Freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Sage, Agresso, Infor and IFS. Our complete focus on ERP means that we are real experts within ERP recruitment, we not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of ERP vendors, customers and ERP professionals looking to progress their career.
To register your interest in this, or any other vacancies we currently have please call :+441913387516 and ask to speak to Kamil Szczucki, or email direct on: email@example.com
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.