Waiting to make a next step in your career? Wait no more!
Have you got experience working with SAP configuration of EWM module and cross module integration (SD, FI/CO, MM/WM/ RE-FX, PP/PM)? Would you like to get even more experience and knowledge by working with a cutting edge database: HANA? Would you like to be a part of renown, international company where you will have a chance to grow and be rewarded for your hard work? If yes, keep on reading- it only gets better.
I am working with an SAP partner, a multinational company globally renowned for its use of newest technologies and being one of acclaimed users of SAP. Current projects are in providing solutions on SAP S/4 HANA.
We are looking for SAP EWM analysts and consultants. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Designing, executing and employing SAP EWM solutions in order to obtain goals set up by the business and its current needs,
* Being a part of various projects, differing from full cycle, end-to end and large-scale on an international scale,
* You will be our company ambassador working as a part of multinational team, where team spirit is a key,
* You will work with SAP S/4 HANA and other most up-to date SAP modules, driving invention and progress throughout the industry,
Candidates should be ready to travel up to P of time.
We are looking for someone who:
* Has experience working on at least 1 full life-cycle project,
* Has experience working with SAP EWM module and its sub-modules,
* Has experience working on different phases of SAP transformations, including configurations, customisations, testing, maintenance, support,
* Has a good understanding of business needs
* Has good command of English in speaking and writing
Why should you apply?
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work with SAP s/4HANA
* Expert Training
* Career mentoring
* Private healthcare
* Life insurance
* Multisport Card
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Any candidate that matches closely to this criteria and is interested is welcome to contact me by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)191 917 4117.