Functional ERP Consultant - Gothenburg
Do you have experience with SAP, Jeeves, Oracle, Movex, IFS, Dynamics or other ERP systems? Do you have great functional and customer-facing skills? My exclusive client is looking to expand their team of ERP specialists based in their Gothenburg office!
What can this role offer you?
You will join a small, but high-profile company with a flat-structure, so you will have outstanding opportunities to demonstrate your skills and progress your career. You will be engaged in regular new projects meaning no two days will be the same! My client will provide you with a 12-week comprehensive training programme to convert your existing ERP skills to their version and standards; both expanding your ERP knowledge base and providing you with the most up-to-date skills!
What will you do?
You will work with a team of experienced consultants & architects to provide ERP consultation, training and continued support to a number of very high-profile clients. You will use your existing knowledge of ERP along with the training provided to uphold my client's reputation and provide excellent ERP services to organisations throughout the world.
* Proven experience as an ERP Consultant using programmes such as SAP, Jeeves, Oracle, Movex, Dynamics, IFS, Unit 4 etc..
* Experience working on projects in the manufacturing industry, or similar provable experience.
* You will speak fluent Swedish and English.
* Great client-facing skills and the desire to provide quality service.
* Nothing more! My client will provide all the training you need to be a success in this role.
Are you interested?
If so, get in touch with Tim Butler on +44 191 255 1436 or email email@example.com to find out more about the role.