Washington Frank International is a trusted recruitment partner delivering niche IT resources to a diverse range of businesses solely across the ERP technology ecosystem.
Job Title: ERP Implementation Lead / Project Manager
Type: Contract/ Freelance
Project length: 2 years
We are extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new opportunity for Oracle Tech Lead to support our Client - a global leader within their domain - in their global implementation of a new ERP system.
Your Responsibilities will include:
* Deliver a successful global implementation of a new ERP System.
* Be the 'go to person' and lead the implementation of Oracle Fusion Cloud across the organization
* Design a plan that factors technology investments and risks while providing value to the company by improving business processes
* Plan the technical requirements to transition a design into a working solution.
* Lead the design phase of the project, verify that the design is installed, configured and documented correctly.
* Liaise closely with external implementation team to help them recognize and mitigate any risks to existing business processes or to the solution's overall success and future business environment.
* After implementation completion provide support in training to make sure the solution will be supported and maintained appropriately
* Driving end-to-end operational efficiencies and eliminating unnecessary practices
* Leverage functional and technical skills to successfully implement Oracle Fusion Cloud:
* Drive implementation by motivating and directing the project team, a team which may include cross functional departments, third-party vendors, partners.
* Manage expectations of users and the change process.
Skills and Requirements:
* Proven track record of successful ERP implementations on international scale
* 10+ years' of commercial experience working with ERPs: preferably Oracle Fusion (SAP, IFS, Sage, Infor would be a nice to have)
* Previous exposure to Procurement, Supply Chain and Finance modules
* Practical knowledge relating to business requirements analysis, solution design and system configuration
* University Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
* Exceptional communication skills and command of English language (verbal and written) at business level
* Ability to liaise with multipole internal and external stakeholders across various geographies
* Openness to occasional travel between Sweden, Spain and France
In order to apply for this position, please email your most recent CV to Sylwia Norkiewicz E: email@example.com, T: 0046 77-588 86 02