Our client is a leading retail company in Hong Kong. Due to system development, they now invite high calibre candidate to join them for Business Analyst - HRIS role.
This can be achieve through:
Job role & responsibility:
* Perform user requirements analysis to understand the business needs
* Assist in HRIS project implementation and enhancement.
* Work closely with external service provider(s) for solution delivery, which included but not limited to requirement confirmation, functional specification, testing, training and UAT support
* Provide support and advice to users and other teams in solution design and delivery perspective
* Provide support in IT projects when necessary
* University Degree in Business, Information Technology or related discipline
* 2 years experience in HRIS project implemetation, peoplesoft is preferred.
* Strong relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders
* Strategic, pro-active and team influencer
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Fluent communication skills in Chinese and English
Interested parties please feel free to drop me your updated cv to email@example.com or call me at +852 3018 0386 for more information.
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of ERP recruitment solutions across all major ERP applications. With offices in London, New York and Melbourne, all staffed with experienced multilingual ERP recruitment consultants, we provide the best regional and global ERP recruitment services to suit the needs of our clients.