Functional SAP Consultant FICO/SD/PP/MM/WM
Are you an experienced SAP Consultant looking to take the next step in your career? My client is a SAP Partner looking for experienced SAP Consultants to join an established team of Senior Consultants in providing professional SAP solutions at the highest standards of delivery.
What will you do?
As a SAP Consultant you will be responsible for meeting clients and assessing their unique user requirements. The development team will then reconcile these requirements, and you will be responsible for delivering the finished product to the end user. You will then oversee the implementation process, using your expert knowledge of SAP to train the customers on how to use the product, then offer continued technical support upon successful implementation.
What's in it for you?
Variety! You will be involved in regular new projects with various new and existing customers meaning there will always be fresh challenges! Progression! My client organisation offers a flat-structured system meaning your input in the decision-making process will always be valued and giving you the opportunity to demonstrate your importance. Environment! You will be joining an organisation who always strive to provide the best working-environment for their staff and are industry-renowned for their culture and values. Competitive salary! My client will appreciate your knowledge and professional value, meaning if you can prove you are worth it then you will earn it!
You will have the following experience:
* You will have a good functional SAP background and an understanding of technical aspects.
* You will have worked on SAP implementation projects.
* You will be comfortable representing my client's organisation and acting as an SAP brand ambassador.
* Good knowledge of HANA & S/4.
* Experience using modules such as FICO/SD/PP/MM/WM.
* You will enjoy travel and have excellent client-facing skills.
* You will have a bachelor's degree or equatable commercial experience.
* You will speak Swedish & English.
Is this the role for you?
If so, get in touch with Tim Butler on +44 191 255 1436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the role.