It is an Account Manager role to drive sales initiatives into enterprise accounts excluding India. Responsibilities include qualifying, selling and closing new business into prospects and installed accounts.
* Sell value and ROI of Business Intelligence Software into business decision makers
* Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory.
* Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account care.
* Develop in depth knowledge of our product, business intelligence & analytic concepts, and our competitor's products
* Effectively position and sell to clients through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings, and product demonstrations
* Manage and drive multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
* Qualify and forecast deals accurately
* Build & maintain strong client relationships to pave the way for additional future sales
* Manage and upsell existing clients
* Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
* Effectively advise and influence customers through challenger selling techniques.
* Research the customer environment to create effective business impact models, build business cases, ROI & TCO models.
Required Skills and Experience:
* 8+ years overall sales experience
* 3+ years of experience selling SaaS or premise-based application software solutions to C-Level. Strong preference on BI, Analytics, Database and Big Data software experience.
* Strong C-level/board level communication & presentation skills
* Strategic, solution and challenger sales capabilities that support selling to the C-Level
* Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, network internally to get things done and be accountable for his/her decisions.
* Negotiate effectively based on value and time to close.
Please send your CV to Faris at email@example.com or call 65 3158 8064 EA NO:11C3017 Reg No: R1769143