M3 Senior Consultant - Oslo - Up to 1m NOK
Our long standing client are looking to introduce a new M3 Consultant into their successful and well established team. The have offices in various locations across Norway and experience/personality are far more important to them than location.
You will take the reins on full M3 implementations at client premises, You will also work with existing clients to add value to their solutions, implement new modules or re-engineer their solutions.
Role and responsibility
* Implementation of M3 Systems:
* Pre-sales (where required)
* Requirements gathering
* Workshops and business process analysis
* Functional design
* Spec for the developers/software configuration
* Report writing/documentation
* User training
* Go-live support
* Be the point of contact for process owners and super users
Requirements for the role
* As an M3 consultant, you will have a wealth of knowledge within ERP, specifically Infor M3.
* Experience working within either logistics, trade, finance or production industries.
* Previous experience in the Consultant field is desirable but not essential.
* Unrestricted right to work in Norway is a MUST as is a fluency in the Norwegian language.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to progress and grow alongside a fantastic Norwegian company, it's a high profile role and will form an integral part of the company's future success.
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Niche ERP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel Bennett on +44 191338659 ext 1678
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 191338659 ext 1678 where confidentiality is guaranteed.