The client has a rapidly expanding client base with lots of exciting projects on the go in the sage channel working with the exciting new product Sage Live, the client is looking for someone with a Finance or Accountancy background who has working knowledge of Accounting Software and experience in System Implementations.
The company offers excellent employee benefits and opportunity to cross train into other ERP! As this is a new product and you will be one of the few people to get a head start in this new market where there is crystal clear career progression paths in place to get you into a senior position.
* Finance subject matter expert around Sage Live and offering business consultancy
* Run pre sales scoping workshops
* Deliver implementation projects, Provide post implementation support
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Finance background
* Detailed knowledge of accounts
* In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Sage or other accounting packages
* Experience of implementing accounting packages, such as Sage, at small or medium sized companies
* ERP knowledge would be beneficial
If this sounds like you and you are keen to take you next step in consultancy and be valued as an employee please apply ASAP. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email email@example.com and I will be in touch to discuss the full process as well as the next steps. Alternatively call 0203 808 7308 and I will be happy to speak with you.
Not the right role for you? Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.