My client is an Asia based MNC with 100 over years of history in their industry and currently they are looking for a SAP FICO consultant to base in Singapore office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Provide application and technical support for SAP FI/CO/MM
* Responsible for configuring, testing, documenting and deploying FICO functionality
* Experience in SAP FI and CO modules - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Centre Accounting (CPA), CO Profitable Analyst (COPA), Product Cost Controlling ( COPC)
* Involve in business process improvement, ERP enablement initiatives and work closely with the finance team to improve business efficiency
* Clarify issue with end users
* Responsible for obtaining UAT sign-off
* Respond to users' ticket request and provide resolution
* Perform break/ fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes
* Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams
* Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/ complex situations
* Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
* Participate in release upgrade or new functionally / enhancement assessments and make recommendations
* Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or PhD in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or other relevant education
* At least 3 years of experience in SAP FICO configuration with functional experience
* Certified SAP Professional is a plus. ( FI/ CO)
* Project management experience is a plus
* Must be able to communicate in both English and Mandarin
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 65 3158 8059 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related job.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1877012
|SAP| SAP FI/CO| FICO| SAP Finance| SAP Cost Controlling