Salesforce Technical Contract, Permanent Contract in Brussels, Belgium
Mason Frank International is looking for a committed, agile and inquisitive candidate with Salesforce certifications.
You will be part of an entrepreneurial and quickly growing global company with a substantial portfolio. You will assist on creating real customer experience via Salesforce solutions through technical expertise and functional guidance. The aim is to assist their clients embrace the new digital area by establishing a transversal approach between marketing, sales & customer service, business & IT and Agility & project management.
* Join an innovative, ambitious and 100% future-focused organization
* Take your career into your own hands and further develop your own skills
* Great knowledge exchange and opportunities to co-shape
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Conduct technical analysis and the preparation of technical specifications for Salesforce solutions, including integration components (SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, ApexWeb Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, and SFDC data loaders)
* Contribute to training material and documentation for Salesforce.com end-users
* Create and coordinate technical documentation related to Salesforce developments
* Interface with business team as advisor for new functionality from Salesforce.com app exchange applications, releases, and upgrades
* Manages deployment of solution to each environment (e.g. Development, Test, Production)
We would expect you to have:
* Master degree (preferably in business, engineering or computer science)
* com Developer or Advanced Developer (Salescloud and/or Servicecloud is a plus)
* Proven Salesforce administrative and integration skills
* Excellent communication (written and oral) in French and/or Dutch and English
* Eagerness to evolve in a team-oriented environment
* Strong analytical skills
If you are interested, please contact +44 020 38 68 51 70 (ext 1361) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.