In the role of solution architect, you will help our clients' customers make critical decisions regarding technical platforms and choices in larger projects. You are a motivational and driving force for innovation and thought leaders in your area. As a solution architect, a deep knowledge of SAP and their future direction and techniques such as HANA and Cloud is needed.
- Minimum of 3 implementations in SAP, in both planning and implementation.
- Knowledge about IT infrastructure and components in SAP's system landscape.
- Master's degree in IT or equivalent field.
- Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of databases and data modeling.
- Knowledge about Big Data and Data Science.
A young forward thinking Consultancy that creates digital transformation for larger companies in the Nordics. Their idea is to create new business models and opportunities for companies that use and want to develop their SAP products with industry 4.0 technology.
The clients work in an open environment where collaboration is important, sharing knowledge and insights with each other and strive to be thought leaders in their respective areas.
CV's to email@example.com