My SAP client is looking for a PP Consultant to join their current project to design and implement end-to-end manufacturing processes with SAP Production Planning (PP) and Quality Management (QM) modules.
Requirements - The Candidate Must:
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP PP and QM
- Experienced with In-process inspection during Production process
- Good understanding of integrations between PP and QM module
- Experienced in analysing high level business requirements
- Creating detailed functional specifications and other documentations: 'Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)'
- Participate in configuration; documentation; unit testing; integration testing support; review business training materials.
- Good communication skills
- Walking clients through systems
Contract: TBC+ Extensions
Location: Edinburgh+ remote
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life cycle. It is the mission of Washington Frank to be the number one global ERP recruitment agency by placing more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organisation. We provide ERP job seekers with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SAP candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the SAP market and some of the opportunities that are available.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. You MUST be able travel to client sites when required. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
To discuss our exciting SAP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org to or call Hassan Saeed on 02038798386 in complete confidence.