Roles & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for delivering a multi-generation product capability roadmap
* Key liaison between Global Template build and regional Localization projects
* Establish a demand intake process with IT and Business key stakeholders to evaluate and prioritize enhancements and project demand across the platforms in their space
* Leads medium to large, moderate to complex projects and initiatives across franchises, segments, or enterprise.
* Understands the business's needs and priorities from the product
* Negotiates with the business to see what items (user stories) are built and which are backlogged based on capacity
* Builds relationships with key stakeholders across the enterprise. Manages relationships with global stakeholders across multiple time zones
* Develops relationships with vendors in this space, partnering to co-innovate and shape product roadmaps to introduce new functionality into future versions of applications, which will directly benefit the company
* Tracks progress of product development in the context of the larger program
* Partner with TS, and PaaS provider (HMS) to oversee the overall reliability and performance (aligned with SLAs)
* Develops a broad understanding of existing capabilities of platforms within scope; Stays current on new technologies and capabilities needed to support future demand.
* Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or PhD in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or other relevant education
* A minimum of 2 years of project management is required.
* Global or cross functional working experience and ability to manage complexity are required.
* Strong problem solving, analytical, UI/UX, and design skills are required.
* Good written, presentation and verbal communication skills are required.
* The ability to influence others effectively across different levels of the organization is required.
* Good understanding of supply chain logistics and deliver (CLS) processes is required
* Experience in Agile Project Management is recommended
* This position requires up to 15% travel (Regionally/Globally)
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 65 3158 8059 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related job.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1877012
|SAP| SAP Hybris | SAP C4C