My Client is an innovative Technology Company and they are looking for an experienced Oracle EBS Functional Analyst. The Oracle ERP Specialist will be responsible for the translation of financial business requirements into solution designs on Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS). The individual will be required to provide an in-depth understanding of business needs & in the adoption of best practices in the use of the Oracle Financials capabilities. Key Responsibilities:
* Acts as the primary resource for implementing and supporting Oracle Payables, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Assets, Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle E-Business Tax and Order Management.
* Facilitates requirements gathering sessions & developing of appropriate documents as a part of the Software Development Life Cycle (Business & Functional design, Use Case & Process diagrams, Test Cases etc.).
* Provides Gap Fit analysis, the proposal of recommendations (core functionality, enhancement, etc.)
* Responsible for performing analysis and design activities.
* Delivers solutions in a team environment that fosters trust & respect across IT and our functional & business process partners.
* 5+ more years of experience implementing and/or supporting Oracle Financials (AP, AR, GL, FA, CM, eBTax, OM) (recent R12 experience required) in a complex, multinational environment.
* 3+ years of experience in the full life-cycle of large scale Oracle implementations.
* 3+ years Oracle Application configuration & set-up experience with multiple modules within the Oracle Financials (AP, AR, GL, FA, CM, eBTax, OM) modules.
* Demonstrated track record of the successful implementation & support of major financial Oracle EBS projects.
* Proven experience implementing localizations for South East Asia.
* Ability to understand & analyze complex financial concepts & processes.
* Ability to analyze change requests to determine feasibility in relation to existing business requirements, processes, & data models.
* Experience creating test plan documents as well as executing tests with attention to details.
Singaporeans, PRs and EP holders are welcome to apply.
This is an urgent opportunity that you do not want to miss! Please send across your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected salary.
EA Personnel Number: R1763325
EA Licence number 11C3017