Epicor Prophet 21 Functional Analyst:
This role is responsible for all on-site & over the phone (P21) training, support and documentation.
* Leading the training of employees on P21 application(s) on-site & over the phone.
* Being proactive in driving "higher" utilization of the system
* Developing internal / external reports to supporting / identifying areas of improvement.
* Leading the continuous education of P21's software applications.
* Supporting leadership priority initiatives that drive financial performance
Qualifications / Requirements:
* Deep knowledge of Prophet 21 software applications required.
* Solid understanding of wholesale distribution including strong knowledge of business processes such as accounting, inventory management, and order processing.
* Comfortable being the P21 "go-to" person, with strong understanding of all aspects of P21.
* Ability to manage to timelines and provide sound work-product.
* Effective teaching with excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills.
* Comfortable training in a group and / or one-one environment.
* Strong experience in Excel, Spreadsheet Server, and SQL a plus.
Epicor, Administrator, ERP v9, ERP v10, programmer, Epicor / Epicor erp/ vantage / vista / developer / programmer/ analyst / programmer analyst/ technical / technical consultant, business analyst
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Epicor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Epicor (ERP, ISCALA, Avante, HCM, Clientele). We deal with both Epicor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Epicor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Epicor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Epicor market trends. I can be contacted at (215)-240-4133 x3332