Senior SAP Functional Consultant
New opening for a functional SAP Consultant with this SAP partner organisation. Though this company relatively young, it has established a solid reputation as one of the most successful performers on the market due to its organisational outlook, the prestige of its staff and its commitment to the latest SAP technologies.
Working on a variety of SAP implementation projects, this organisation is expanding and looking to hire more senior consultants to join its already-strong team. This company works on both local Swedish projects and projects with a global reach, across a variety of sectors and industries.
Common tasks in this role include the assessment of unique client SAP needs, implementation of tailored modules at client sites and utilising your expert knowledge of SAP to offer continued user-support. The organisation plans to expand its existing portfolio through 2019 with the opening of more offices and an increase in active projects, meaning now is a really great time to get on board!
To be considered for this role you should have:
* Experience as a SAP consultant using modules including FI/CO/SD/PP/MM/WM.
* A working knowledge of contemporary SAP technologies such as S4 & C4/HANA, Fiori, Ariba, PaaS etc. would be desirable.
* Proven commercial experience working on SAP implementation projects.
* Professional attitude and strong customer-relations skills.
* Bachelor's degree.
* Fluent Swedish & English.
What can this role offer you?
* Fast career progression & experience working for a reputable organisation.
* Personal & professional development with continued training to improve your skillset.
* Flat structured working environment.
* Skilled colleagues meaning professional support is always available.
* Opportunities to work with the latest SAP technologies and on projects across a variety of industries.
If you think you could succeed in this role, do not hesitate to submit an application or get in touch with Tim Butler on +44 191 255 1436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the role.