SAP Developer - Stockholm - SAP Platinum Partner - Competitive Salary and Great Bonus Package
If you have previous experience working as an SAP Developer and have experience working with integrations, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
In this role, you will programme in ABAP and work on exciting SAP implementation and integration projects. Unlike working at an end customer, you will have the chance to work on a number of different systems and projects, ensuring that you always have fresh challenges while working at the same company.
* You have previous experience working as an SAP developer
* You have ABAP programming skills
* You have previously worked on integrations and have skills in IDOC
* You enjoy working on different SAP projects and can adapt to different systems
* You are fluent in both Swedish and English
* You hold at least a Bachelor's Degree in an IT-related field
This role is with a medium-sized SAP Platinum partner who are looking to add to an already experienced and talented team of ERP professionals by adding to their team of SAP developers.
This company offers a competitive base salary, as well as a generous bonus package depending on performance. In addition to this, they are an organisation which emphasises the importance of family life and a work-life balance, meaning that you will have ample home-working opportunities and be able to work flexible hours.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, or if you are simply interested in hearing about any SAP opportunities in general, then please don't hesitate to contact Liam Hanna on +44 (0)191 338 7498 or send an email to email@example.com.