Solution Architect SAP
This is a new opening for a SAP Solution Architect with a reputable SAP partner organisation; working on a variety of SAP implementation projects, this organisation is expanding and looking to hire more senior SAP experts to join its already-strong team.
You will be involved in a range of projects across various new and existing customers meaning there will always be fresh challenges. Because of the unique nature of each client, every implementation will be different, meaning you will be able to work with a variety of different products and technologies to provide clients with the best user experience.
The primary task in this role will be to define the structural foundation of tailored SAP systems, taking into account unique user needs to provide clients with the most effective solutions. Because this role is project-based, it means that there will be a regular variety of different solutions to execute, thus expanding your portfolio while working on some of the biggest SAP projects in Sweden right now.
To be considered for this role you should have:
* Experience as a Solution Architect or senior SAP consultant.
* A working knowledge of S4 & C4/HANA, Fiori, Ariba, PaaS etc. would be desirable but not essential as my client will provide training on all of the most up-to-date SAP technologies.
* Proven commercial experience working on SAP implementation projects.
* Bachelor's degree.
* Fluent Swedish & English.
What can this role offer you?
* Fast career progression & the opportunity to vastly expand your professional portfolio.
* Personal & professional development with continued training to improve your skillset.
* Flat structured working environment.
* Skilled colleagues meaning professional support is always available.
* Opportunities to work with the latest SAP technologies and on projects across a variety of industries.
If you think you could succeed in this role, do not hesitate to submit an application or get in touch with Tim Butler on +44 191 255 1436 or email email@example.com to find out more about the role.