Group Financial Systems Accountant (Agresso/Unit) - £35K to £45K DOE - CHISWICK - 4th Largest media/retail in the world, 6% annual bonus, 5% pension, free cinema tickets for up to 5 people all year, life assurance and more
An incredible opportunity to work for a worldwide client. They operate in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania and Taiwan. They are looking for a well rounded Agesso individiual with great interpersonal and communicative skills to flourish in a group working environment. The company retains a fun, relaxed and progressive working culture to encourage professional and personal growth. The company offices are located in a state of the art business park.
The role: Group Finance Systems Accountant
* Unit 4 Business World (Agresso milestone 4) support. General maintenance of the system in the UK and Poland environments.
* Unit 4 Business World (Agresso milestone 4) development. m Work alongside the Group Finance System Manager to manage the developement and automation of the ERP system.
* Research and liaise with users to discuss best practices and idea and apply.
* Admin and managment of Cognos systems. Support TM1 Cognos systems implementiation across UK and overseas, maintain user profiles and access.
* Maintain and support databases.
* Provide support on ad-hoc projects directed by the Group Finance Systems Manager
* Minimum of 2-3 years experience in administrating, using and supporting Agresso/Unit 4 systems
* Proven history of working with finance system administration
* Working in a multicurrency environment
* Understanding of implementations, workflow tools and system tests
* Experience with working in a customer/end-user environment
* Experience with using reporting tools (excelerator for agresso, SQL etc.)
They are looking for a relaxed and ambitious individual confident in their abilities and also open to learning and developement alongside working with a highly experienced and personable Systems Manager.
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
ERP / ERP Implementation / Agresso / Infor / Epicor / Sage / Netsuite / Unit 4 / Oracle / SAP / SAP B1 / SAP Business One / Chiswick / Acton / Gunnersbury / Mortlake / Kew / Ham / Ealing / Wimbledon / Southfields / Putney / Parsons Green / Sheperds Bush / Twickenham / Richmond / Esher / Kingston / Sutton / Surbiton / Mitcham / Carshalton / Epsom / Banstead / Hackbridge / Surrey / London / Middlesex / Hayes / Harrow / Stamford