IFS Financial Analyst - TWICKENHAM - £50-60K - Market leading International company with rapid growth
A company of over 2,300 personnel operating in 19 different countries worldwide. An internationally recognised and accredited organisation in the Life Sciences and R&D sector.
This role is the keystone in the delivery of IFS Finance solutions and the advancement of our ERP platform. The person is responsible for the design and delivery and working closely with senior users, business analysts and external suppliers.
Within our ERP platform, we need to provide a platform that can support LGC through a period of rapid growth and this role will provide the crucial financial expertise both in processes and systems in order to deliver that goal.
* To be able to understand business operations and how they can best use IFS.
* Interpret business needs and to implement the IFS solutions to meet their requirements
* Review existing Finance processes in IFS and propose improvements.
* To work to specific project plans and deadlines.
* To contribute to the ongoing profitable development and growth of the business.
* To deliver end user training and train the trainer
* To deliver and balance between BAU support and project work.
* To complete comprehensive documentation to a high standard including specifications, customer specific process guides and training documentation
* Investigate, develop and test solutions that will improve system performance and stabilization
* Own Performance analysis and resolutions
* To have a hands on experience of financials modules functionality, AP, AR, Cash book, FA, General Ledger, Inventory, etc
* Good understanding of Finance basic data, post control rules, code parts,etc.
* Experience of multi-national, multi-site business globally would also be beneficial
* Have implementation experience include design Finance solutions, training users , data migration ( AR , AP, FA, Stock, TB, etc)
* Good understanding of the range of software and hardware tools used for delivering solutions.
* The ability to be trained on any software that may be delivered by the company
* Enthusiastic and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Skills and experience you will need:
* Requirement collection, solution design and good documentations.
* Can articulate the associated business impact of design choices and decisions.
* Rich knowledge of all IFS modules - data migration, supply chain, project and manufacturing.
* 4-5 years IFS experience from version 8 Upwards MINIMUM
* Experienced at effectively communicating system designs to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
ERP / Finance / Financial Analyst / ERP Implementation / IFS / IFS 8 / IFS 9 / IFS 10 / Agresso / Infor / Epicor / Sage / Netsuite / Unit 4 / Oracle / SAP / SAP B1 / SAP Business One / Surrey / London / Kent / Dartford / Twickenham / Teddington / Hounslow / Richmond / Kingston / Epsom / Weybridge / Mitcham / Sutton / London / Greater London / Hayes / Slough / Maidenhead / Bromley / Leatherhead / Croydon / Windsor / Surrey