SENIOR FINANCE EXECUTIVE - WANDSWORTH - £35K-£45K
My client is one of London's leading manufacturers and designers of windows and doors for homes in and around London.
They are experiencing amazing growth and managed to increase their revenue by 20% in the last year, they are looking for someone to join their team and lead the finance team. This is an amazing opporutunity for someone who is looking to grow with the hope of becoming a senior person within the company.
The Role & Responsibilities:
To provide the business with clear, concise and precise records of income and expenditure whilst proactively managing our cost base by developing and maintaining efficacious processes. Continually support the growth and profitability of the business with your attitude and application.
* Producing cash flow projections, monthly management accounts, VAT returns and developing our methods for recording and assembling required data
* Guiding our support staff effectively to get the assistance you need
* Keep abreast of regulations for data handling, consumer protection and other compliance issues
* Engage directly with sales and operations personnel to improve commercial awareness and to nurture internal communication
* Overseeing the processing all invoices, receipts and payments ensuring that clients and suppliers are paying or are being paid on time, as per our agreements
* Keep management informed by reporting regularly on activity, results and potential challenges ahead
* High level of competence in Finance software and Microsoft Excel
* High level of verbal and written communication skills
* Direct experience in a bookkeeping/accounting role (min. two years)
* Strong self-motivation and determination to succeed
* Ambitions for added responsibility and management
* English and Math's GCSE or international equivalent
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
ERP / Finance / Financial Analyst / ERP Implementation / Agresso / Infor / Epicor / Sage / Netsuite / Unit 4 / Oracle / SAP / SAP B1 / SAP Business One / Surrey / London / Kent / Dartford / Twickenham / Teddington / Hounslow / Richmond / Kingston / Epsom / Weybridge / Mitcham / Sutton / London / Greater London / Hayes / Slough / Maidenhead / Bromley / Leatherhead / Croydon / Windsor / Surrey