My client is one of the global leaders in their industries and has been contributing to technological progress for more than 100 years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Leading, motivation, development and coaching of assigned team members
* Escalation management on top management level
* Responsible for IT projects within company with regards to time, specification & budget
* Ensure compliance with company's Project Management standards
* Monitoring and status reporting for all projects
* Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline.
* Professional certifications (PMP or ITIL) are added advantages.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in managing complex IT projects in an international and multicultural environment
* Experience in building, leadership and development of professional teams
* Experience in the management of large projects
* Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
* Communication strength as well as assertiveness and negotiation skills
* Analytical and planning skills coupled with an independent, objective and process-oriented way of working
* Knowledge in the areas of IT Project Management such as Resource Planning, Multi Project Management, Risk Management, Business Case Creation, Controlling, etc.
* Wide ranging, generic IT process experience (planning, development, operation & service mgmt., enterprise architecture, any ERP system) and IT solution experience (Industry solutions, ERP systems, databases, midrange operating systems, networks, collaboration services, IT technologies and IT system know-how)
* Knowledge of current IT trends and market development
* High flexibility and willingness to travel (approximately 20% to 50% depending on project)
* Excellent presentation skills
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 65 3158 8059 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related job.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1877012