2. Enjoy throwing new ideas into meetings- adapting to new environments and problems
3. Have extensive experience as a Lead Developer, inlcuding team management and individual skills
4. Are Passionate about what you do
We'd love to hear from you!
You will need experience in;
- Unit Testing
- HTML5, CSS3
Their back-end is written in Java, so if you posess skills in that area or are wanting to gain them, there is also a possibility to do so!
Advantageous skills are;
- jQuery, Bootstrap, Node.js, Gulp, Lodash
- RESTful web services
- Additional OOP Experience (any language)
- Git/ Bitbucket
- Web security
- Selenium WebDriver
Your new employer offer a fantastic, competitive salary dependant upon experience and will provide you with the best tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals! All of the company packages inclde an annual bonus and they're big on a work-life balance- therefore you'll have the opportunity for flexible working between their opening hours! Once you're settled in your role, there will also be an opportunity to work from home one or two days a week- remote working or other flexible options could be considered for the right candidate!
Want to work in a friendly, fun and flexible company with a fantastic team around you whilst doing what you're passionate about and developing yourself? Why not?!
Other benefits include;
- Flexible working
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Travel Insurance
- 25 days holiday allowance
Contact Georgia Carr on email@example.com or call 0191 338 7626 for more information!