I have a SAP System Analyst requirement for my client in the London to provide application and business analysis support across core ERP and supporting systems
Applicants must have expertise in the following :
* SAP modules (FI;SD;MM;BW;BPC)
* Experience working with SAP ECC 6.0
* Supporting non- SAP Applications
* Identify solutions to business requirements
* Experienced in Training SAP User
* Identify potential SAP Enhancements
* Experienced with configuration changes in SAP
* Experienced with documenting business process flows and internal processes and procedures.
* Experienced with investigating appropriate changes to SAP and other application systems
Contract: 3+ months
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
To discuss our exciting SAP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to or call Hassan Saeed on 02038798386 in complete confidence ASAP.
Washington Frank International is the leading SAP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SAP jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for SAP professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the SAP market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I can also offer £250 in referrals for this contract