ERP CONSULTANT - DUBLIN - €50K
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to become a highly experienced professional with an amazing SAP B1 Partner, my client is a well established within Ireland and provide SAP B1 solutions for various industries such as: Retail, Manufacturing, Wholesale and Services.
This is the ideal role for an ambitious Consultant looking to make a move to a progressive, expanding business and well established SAP B1 Partner.
As an ERP Consultant you will work in the project delivery team, alongside their Senior Consultants. You will also help identify ways to optimise solutions and deliver added value for customers whilst working on multiple projects.
* At least two years' experience as a field consultant ideally in an ERP environment
* Knowledge of ERP Systems Implementation, SAP B1 a distinct advantage
* Working understanding of all stages in Implementation Cycle from Scoping to Go-live Handover.
* Proficiency in Data Migration
* Sound working knowledge of the basic principles of accountancy
* SQL or Hana knowledge
* Commercially aware - understand the value of time
* Ability to assist Project Managers working within Project Milestones and completing activites on time
* Full Clean Drivers License
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
If you are interested in the role and would like more details, then please do not hesitate to contact me on 020 3868 5185 OR email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.