**Sage 200 Support Consultant-York**
On behalf of my client, an established Sage 200 Business Partner based in York, I am now on the search for a Sage 200 Support Consultant to join their York offices and help the Sage team there grow and develop.
What you need to have:
* Ideally 2-3 years of experience within the Sage 200 area, providing 2nd and 3rd line support
* Experience and exposure to Sage 200 consulting area
* Technical knowledge is needed, especially of SQL
* Any Sage 200 accreditation is an absolute asset
* Good communications skills, team player but also ability to work independently
* Interest and enthusiasm in getting involved in the growth of the company
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
* Salary: Competitive depending on experience and seniority level, with a £35,000-£45,000 range offered
Does this sound interesting??
To discuss this further, or to talk about other similar opportunities in the ERP/SAGE area, feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +44 (0) 2038266729.
Washington Frank is one of the leading providers of ERP solutions. For more than 15 years, we have been working in the ERP environment, with 12 offices worldwide and a unique network of around 500,000 ERP specialists.