SAP ABAP Developer [6month contract - Renewable]
Roles & Responsibilities
* Design, implement, enhance, test, deliver, support and improvement of developments within the organization, utilizing latest SAP ABAP
* Assist in the full SDLC with other developers in the team
* Understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs.
* Propose, document and work with project managers to implement improvements to work processes
* Bachelor degree in IT
* Strong technical skills in all areas of the ABAP workbench including: List, interactive, & ALV reporting; BAPIs and BDC scripts; SAPscript & SMART Forms; Adobe Forms; Dialog Programming; User-Exits & Customer Enhancements; Performance Tuning; ABAP Objects; Workflow; Analyzing ABAP logs/dumps; Researching SAP Notes
* Should have at least 3 years of ABAP development with a minimum of 1 End-to-End Implementations
Applications currently in progress. Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3158 5042 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1980509