* Evangelise all aspects of the ERP solution, including the problems they solve in our target markets and the business value they deliver; internal and via ERP eco system
* Ensure compliance in the region with the product strategy by following the product roadmap
* Develop understanding in internal departments on product industry and problems we solve
* Champion acceptance and promote changes to internal departments and channel
* Introduce new products by developing a suitable regional adoption plan with sales and marketing.
* Manage & support ISV relationships and solution offerings to the region
* Continuous and systematic collection and communication of product requirements to fulfil regional target market needs, through channels defined by corporate product management
* Identify, analyse, formulate and communicate current as well as future target market requirements; current business drivers; industry trends; business risks, management
challenges, evolving market needs
* Ensure product adoption in the region in all areas, including Direct and Channel Sales, Services, Marketing, Channel Partners and supporting commercial and administrative functions
* Familiarise and promote enhancements / new releases in region
* Educate sales and pre-sales teams, both direct and channel, on new solutions and how to present them
* Ensure the development and coordination of the integrated solution for the specific customer.
* Degree and Tertiary Qualification in Engineering combined with Business Administration, operations management or Project Management;
* At least 5 years as Engineer designing or implementing applications and solutions.
* At least 5 years in a solution creation environment, i.e. Pre-sales or consulting
* 3-5 years of Project/programme management experience
* Consulting in business solutions in Manufacturing or Distribution
* Knowledge of infrastructure and programming preferred
* ANY ERP experience required (SAP,Oracle, NEtsuite, Sage, Epicor, Unit 4, IFS, Syspro, Infor and etc)