Job Title: SAP Maintenance Engineer
Technology: SAP CMMS, PM, MM
Location: Esbjerg, Denmark
Rate: Negotiable excellent rates depending on experience
Job Type: Contract- 31/05/2019 (chance of extension)
A top client based in Esbjerg, Denmark are looking for a SAP Maintenance Engineer. With a strong international presence, they are keen to expand their team and continue building their network.
With exciting new projects coming up, they are keen for someone to make an impact on these and drive the business forward.
You will have the responsibility of coordinating the full material management module in the Tyra CMMS. These areas of responsibilities will include tasks such as :
* Support for the development of CMMS processes, plans and schedules.
* Support the integration of new tech solutions such a Mobility solutions and RFID.
* Ensure project engineering class library aligns with SAP master data rules and master data attributes populated fully to SAP requirements
A successful candidate will:
* Have in depth experience in managing, utilising and supporting SAP CMMS
* Have solid experience in production, maintenance and commissioning in large scale industries
* Have knowledge of IAP or Asset Reference Planning
* An engineering degree in Marine, Mechanical or Instrumental specialisation is preferable
* Have proficiency in oral and written English
To apply for this role, send your most updated CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 191 338 7526 for more information.
Washington Frank International are the leading global provider of Permanent and Freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Sage, Agresso, Infor and IFS.