My client is looking for an enthusiastic junior cloud or security analyst to become part of their business, clients and internal teams alike. This diverse role will enable you to work across business critical issues, as well as providing dedicated support to named clients.
Sitting in a very exciting cloud software vertical my client provides one on one training and a focus on career progression as they look for someone to become an integral part of their growing team.
* Good knowledge of internet based technology- web browsers, email protocols, DNS
* Knowledge of cloud and security- preferred but not essential
* Strong knowledge of email clients and servers
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) and phone etiquette
* Excellent customer service within a fast paced environment
* Methodical troubleshooting of technical issues via phone in a time efficient manner
* Can demonstrate an ability to prioritise and multitask
How do you apply?
To apply for this role in complete confidence call Khalia Chikulin at Washington Frank on 03 9088 3718 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
* Candidates must have valid Australian working rights
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted