Experienced Software Business Developer - Stockholm
This is an opportunity for an experienced software Business Developer to help grow a market from scratch and have a lasting influence on an established, reputable.
Working primarily with SAP, you will be joining a consulting company that design and produce e-commerce tools for digital customer service in B2B. An extremely forward-thinking organisation, my client is leading the e-commerce market with their use of innovative cloud technologies: in this role you'll work extensively with the whole C/4HANA portfolio to provide customers with the most satisfying User Experience.
An established Scandinavian company, my client is looking to expand and launch their Stockholm office - their first office in Sweden. This means that by joining this organisation right now, you'll receive the best of both worlds: the fresh excitement of a start-up, with the support of an established network!
What you'll need to be a success in this role:
* Great customer-facing and sales-dialogue skills.
* Commercial experience in software sales environment (B2B/B2C).
* Experience in selling consulting services, development projects and software / cloud solutions.
* Credibility in discussions at CxO level with a solid background in eg e-commerce, CRM or data & analysis
* Previous experience of account management for medium and large companies.
* Results orientated and proven success in opening new customer relations.
* Passion for data architecture, analysis, visualization, data science.
* Fluent Swedish & English.
Contact Tim Butler on +44 191 255 1436/ +46 10-888 56 05 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the role.