Title: IFS Support Specialist Location: Birmingham Salary: £30k - £45k
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known end user in Birmingham for the position of IFS Support Specialist.
Here is exactly what you need to know for that unprecedented job opportunity!
Your central Tasks:
You have your main focus on supporting the IFS system:
* Support users/key users in functional area through an established Service Desk/ticketing system, concentrating on the incident and problem resolution
* Support Application and system testing, document application functionality and create user manuals
*Responsible for improvement user's knowledge of applications and best practices
*Assist with testing and provide feedback for application and database changes
*Assist with business requirements for on-going system improvements
The chosen candidate will have:
* Previous experience with IFS 7.5 or above
* Previous experience in SQL or PL/SQL
* Team-Player mentality acting as a part of a team
* Self-motivated with ability to coordinate project tasks and report status/progress
* Ability to work independently based on defined objectives with minimal supervision
* Strong analytical and conceptual skills
* High Attention to Detail
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job.
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
To discuss this role in more detail, or talk through other opportunities, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0207 337 0860 or give me an email on email@example.com, in complete confidence.