Our client is a leading retail company worldwide. Due to new project development, they now invite high calibre candidate to join them for the Digital IT manager role.
This can be achieve through:
Job role & responsibility:
* Project management from end-to-end, including strategy formation to implementation.
* Monitor project deliverable and provide appropriate support and solution whenever necessary
* Communicate with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation of projects
* Develop platforms and digital solutions to enhance customer experience and sales. E.g. E-commerce, CRM and social media
* Manage the projects from requirement collection, project planning, scheduling, vendor management, UAT and launch planning
* Assist in IT solution optimization
* Bachelor Degree or above
* At least 5 years relevant experience and 1 year in managerial role
* Solid Project Management skills required
* Sound knowledge in smart retail / digital solution and E-commerce is highly preferred
* Experience in CRM, Apps or Web development experience will be an advantage
* Knowledge in coding is preferred but not a must
* Fluent written and spoken Chinese and English
For more details please contact iris zeng at +852 3018 0386.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of ERP recruitment solutions across all major ERP applications. With offices in London, New York and Melbourne, all staffed with experienced multilingual ERP recruitment consultants, we provide the best regional and global ERP recruitment services to suit the needs of our clients.