* Responsible end-to-end for architecture, design, hands-on development, and impressive representation of data visualization using Qlik reporting applications, built from existing data warehouses and data sources
* Help the business define KPIs and reports to improve business performance
* Provide Intelligence to the business through use of advanced reporting tools and analysis
* Interact actively in workshops and meetings to understand business requirements and translate these to specific reports
* Help build and improve the company's efforts on reporting, analytics and big data
* Strive for harmonization and standardization in the use of reports, in cooperation with the Analytics Center of Competence
* Take existing reports to new business areas Help build competence on reporting and establish self-service reporting solutions for the business
* Provide support to business users when data is missing or reports are not properly updated
* Back-end data modeling to ensure efficient extracts of data from ERP and other sources
* Organize disparate data sources into single data models.
* Produce the required documentation including the project plan, requirement document, design document, data definition/dictionary, testing scripts.
* Perform project tasks including requirement gathering, data analysis, ETL design and development, report/dashboard design and development, testing, user training and go-live preparation.
* Provide training and knowledge transfer to the users and the other IT members.
* Understand the business process, data flow and data definition in Asia
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or relevant major or equivalent, knowledge on Finance or accounting or supply chain is plus.
* Certification in PMP-PMI, CBAP-IIBA, or PBA-PMI is nice to have
* Minimum 5 years of experience in designing Qlik reports using Qlik design tools.
* Thorough business understanding of Manufacturing or Supply-chain or Finance, preferably of the F&B or FMCG industry
* Experience in data modelling
* Experience in KPI definitions and Dashboard development
* Experience in working with data models from Infor products preferred (including M3, DP, PLM, EAM)
* Excellent English communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally and cross-culturally
* ETL development experience, with the knowledge to handle the slowly changing dimensions or complicated data mapping logic.
* Good in MS/SQL, PostgreSQL, AS/400 DB2 would be advantageous.
* Have ERP implementation experience, or have the business process knowledge, or familiar with accounting/finance terminology is a plus