As a Visma ERP Consultant, your role will be to provide guidance and consultation to clients, working within a successful company alongside a passionate team of 10+. You must be able to express your knowledge and experience in Visma consultancy to propel this company forward. You must be innovative and forward thinking to find solutions for day to day tasks. Successfully completing tasks will lead to progression as there is a clear pathway for development.
* Good Consultancy experience
* Functional Experience and expertise with VismaERP
* Good understanding of business needs
* Self-motivated and forward thinking
* VismaERP knowledge regarding Logistics and Finance
* Danish speaking to an adequate level
* Team Building Skills
* Communication Skills
* Documentation to work in Denmark.
* Highly motivated
* Ability to work in a high paced environment.
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +44 191 3387623, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERPmarkets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.