Main Purpose of the Role
Pre-sales for SAP Product projects and consulting services, with a focus on End User Services (EUS), for verticals such as Banking, Consumer Services, Manufacturing etc in Denmark.
This is an unlimited contract opportunity.
* Presales, Advisory & Implementation of SAP Products
* International Business Development
* Fluent in multiple languages
* Half of your time will be on Project Delivery and the second half on Development of Offerings and Pre-Sales within SAP Customer Experience finance, supply chain and logistics
* You will help our the clients' customers to explore and harvest the value brought by SAP's newest technologies combined with our clients expertise in development of Business Case and Solution and experience in Delivery, with applications such as SAP Cash Application, Molecular Sensing, Cold Chain and others.
* Bring an unified Customer Experience to our Customers Customers. This is a rapidly developing space and is growing extremely quickly as SAP is regaining ground from Salesforce.
* Office Base: Stockholm
* You must be prepared for frequent and regular travel.
* Work with the sales team to identify pipeline and plan activities on a weekly basis.
* Take the lead/participate in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing/commercial decisions.
* Support the development of project and consultancy portfolio items and offers.
* Provide weekly pipeline reports etc to management for planning and tracking business growth.
* Anchoring client visits - from the stage of planning, identifying key participants, story board for the meeting, reviewing content, planning demos/team discussions and front ending the discussion.
* Conduct primary and secondary research; generate and qualify market analytics/research.
* Assist the sales team in prospecting with relevant pitch and market/company specific data.
* Generate Collaterals, Case Studies, White Papers, etc and assist Sales in pitch evangelism.
* Take on project delivery roles, as required, to ensure service quality and to support individual and team billable utilization targets.
* Be recognized as one of the go to SAP experts in the Scandinavia & Denmark business.
* Demonstrable experience of selling and/or delivering complex end user service projects (essential requirement).
* Detailed knowledge and experience of the latest SAP technologies, backed by certification.
* Proven track record of selling large projects and consultancy bids during the pre-sales perspective.
* Demonstrated performance in complex solutioning and innovative deal construct.
* Consultative, value-proposition/business case driven pre-sales methodology experience.
* Strong techno-commercial/business orientation and cost sensitive.
* Self-driven and motivated.
* Financial management experience: estimating, budgeting, pricing, risk assessment.
* Execute on assigned RFP/RFI/proposals/proposal sections and deliver a high-quality response in terms of content, formatting and value-adds.
* Hands on experience in writing proposals and delivering customer presentations.
* Hard-working, detailed, quality and deliverable-oriented.
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* Excellent presentation and proposal/RFP skills.
* Completely flexible and mobile to travel within Scandinavia & Denmark and globally, as required.
CV's and expressions of interest to Emma Julian at firstname.lastname@example.org / +46776766111