Epicor Developer - Greater Denver, Colorado Area - Salary Negotiable
My client is looking for an Epicor Developer in the greater Denver, Colorado area. This is a great chance for a candidate to join a rapidly growing company with proven success in the marketplace. This opportunity provides excellent opportunities to grow both professionally and personally within the company.
* Experience/education supporting an Epicor and Microsoft environment
* High level of expertise using SSRS
* Strong customer service orientation
* Problem solver with excellent communication, a strong work ethic
* College degree in Information Systems, Information Technology,
* 5 years min experience in an Epicor development support role
* Experience using Microsoft C# and/or Visual Basic .NET
* Understanding of SOAP and REST API as implemented by Epicor
Washington Frank USA is a trusted recruitment partner delivering niche IT resources to a diverse range of businesses across the enterprise technology ecosystem including Infor.
Our offices in New York and Philadelphia are staffed with experienced recruitment consultants; allowing us to provide the best information technology recruitment services to suit the needs of our clients.
We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on Infor, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Epicor market trends. I can be contacted at 215-240-4133.