My client provides a broad range of real estate consultancy services including general practice surveying, fund management, destination consulting and property co-investment. Globally, My client is one of the world's largest commercial real estate firms, employing 15,400 professionals across 69 countries.
They are now embarking on a strategic initiative to roll-out SAP B1 Hana to all countries in the EMEA region over a 5-year period. Reporting to the EMEA CFO the role will support the initial implementation in the UK and lead the roll-out to the other EMEA countries
* To assist in the implementation of the SAP B1 9.3 Hana Finance system in the UK
* To lead the rollout of the system to other EMEA countries
* To support the SAP B1 system for EMEA
* Drive continuous improvement in financial reporting and associated systems, processes and policies
You will have
* A strong financial background - a formal accountancy qualification will be advantageous
* SAP B1 certified with 3+ years' experience
* Full project life-cycle implementation
* Hana experience
* Reporting including Crystal reports and Lumira
* Testing experience including writing test scripts
* User training experience
* Data migration experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Based in London but willing to travel to Europe
* Regulated industry background advantageous
* EMEA rollout highly advantageous
* The ability to manage numerous projects at one time
Please apply ASAP. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email email@example.com and I will be in touch to discuss the full process as well as the next steps. Alternatively call 0208 868 5185 and I will be happy to speak with you.
Not the right role for you? Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.