My client is one of London's leading manufacturers and designers of windows and doors for homes in and around London.
They are experiencing amazing growth and managed to increase their revenue by 20% in the last year, they are looking for someone to join their team and lead the finance team. This is an amazing opporutunity for someone who is looking to grow with the hope of becoming a senior person within the company.
The Role & Responsibilities:
To provide the business with clear, concise and precise records of income and expenditure whilst proactively managing our cost base by developing and maintaining efficacious processes. Continually support the growth and profitability of the business with your attitude and application.
* Producing cash flow projections, monthly management accounts, VAT returns and developing our methods for recording and assembling required data
* Guiding our support staff effectively to get the assistance you need
* Keep abreast of regulations for data handling, consumer protection and other compliance issues
* Engage directly with sales and operations personnel to improve commercial awareness and to nurture internal communication
* Overseeing the processing all invoices, receipts and payments ensuring that clients and suppliers are paying or are being paid on time, as per our agreements
* Keep management informed by reporting regularly on activity, results and potential challenges ahead
* High level of competence in Finance software and Microsoft Excel
* High level of verbal and written communication skills
* Direct experience in a bookkeeping/accounting role (min. two years)
* Strong self-motivation and determination to succeed
* Ambitions for added responsibility and management
* English and Math's GCSE or international equivalent
* University education
* ACCA diploma
* Experience in a customer facing role
* Experience in the construction industry
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience.
I am arranging interviews for this position daily, to learn more about this position call Paul Odomel on 0203 868 5185 or email on email@example.com