Epicor Prophet 21 Power User/ Trainer: Greater Dallas- Fort Worth
This role is responsible for all on-site & over the phone (P21) training, support and documentation.
* Leading the training of employees on P21 application(s) on-site & over the phone.
* Being proactive in driving "higher" utilization of the system.
* Listening, assessing and developing priorities on how to better utilize P21.
* Being the lead change agent to enhancing operational efficiencies of P21.
* Establishing and updating standard P21 procedural documentation.
* Developing internal / external reports to supporting / identifying areas of improvement.
* Leading the continuous education of P21's software applications.
* Supporting leadership priority initiatives that drive financial performance
Qualifications / Requirements:
* Deep knowledge of Prophet 21 software applications required.
* Solid understanding of wholesale distribution including strong knowledge of business processes such as accounting, inventory management, and order processing.
* Comfortable being the P21 "go-to" person, with strong understanding of all aspects of P21.
* Demonstrates a passion to help team members - by understanding the issue before acting.
* Solid time and project management skills.
* Knows how to drive and create value added metrics and objectives.
* Willing to lead from the front and support areas that have training gaps.
* Ability to use P21 to improve efficiencies and expanding the user experience.
* Knowledgeable with the "labor services side" of the business.
* Strong understanding of wholesale distribution.
* Ability to manage to timelines and provide sound work-product.
* Effective teaching with excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills.
* Comfortable training in a group and / or one-one environment.
* Strong experience in Excel, Spreadsheet Server, and SQL a plus.
* U.S. domestic travel is up to 25% of the time.
* SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
* P21: 5 years (Required)
* Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
This Client is actively interviewing candidates. If you are interested in the position please reach out to me. My phone number is : 215-240-3187, my Email is: email@example.com.
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Epicor ERP recruitment. Washington Frank International advertises more Epicor jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Epicor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally, by specializing solely in placing candidates in the Epicor market. I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Epicor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
For information on EXCLUSIVE LISTINGS unavailable for view online, I can be contacted at 215-240-4133). I am always available to discuss other positions available as well as Infor ERP market trends.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED