Infor M3 Consultant - £50,000 - £75,000 + Company benefits - Central London
Here at Washington frank we have new and exciting Infor M3 Consultant opportunities within a dominating Infor partner based in Central London, we are looking for an experienced and versatile individuals with a strong Infor M3 background. You will be joining a global organisation who has just partnered with a large manufacturer and ready to make their mark here in the UK.
You will be working alongside a new yet talented team of Consultants who are working on driving the business forward within the manufacturing sector, our clients is looking for Consultants from all ERP modules/industry backgrounds who are ready for a new challenge and seeking fast track career progression.
* Document and present the blueprint and scenario and gap documenting
* Assist in the solution design of Infor beta solutions
* Engage in configuring, data migration, test data creation, testing and presenting Infor beta solutions
* Solution designing, documenting the integration specification and integration testing
* Create key-user and end-user training manual, migrate data, create test data, perform training and evaluating
* Carry Out data migration, perform data cleansing, validation, and migration
* First level, second level, and third level post go-live support
* Post go-live functional & integration specification documenting, live training and testing
* Change request solution designing, configuring estimation, specification documenting, testing and presenting
The skills required for successful candidates are:
* experience in Infor M3 ERP and projects support
* knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and XML
* EDI Implementations and Troubleshooting
* Experience in Implementing & troubleshooting throughout Infor M3 products
* Ability to articulate a solution effectively
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email email@example.com or call 0203 826 6721 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
ERP / M3 / Consultant / infor M3 / Manufacturing / Supply Chain / Distribution / Sales / Finance / Finance Consultant / PM / Project Manager / ERP Implementation / Agresso / Infor / Epicor / Sage / Netsuite / Unit 4 / Oracle / SAP / SAP B1 / SAP Business One / South East / Hertfordshire / London / Kent / Berkshire / Surrey / Sussex / Buckinghamshire / Milton Keynes / Luton / Watford / High Wycombe / Victoria