Washington Frank International is a trusted recruitment partner delivering niche IT resources - both on Contract and Permanent basis - to a diverse range of businesses solely across the ERP technology ecosystem.
Our offices in Newcastle, London, Berlin, New York, Philadelphia, Tampa, Melbourne and Singapore are staffed with experienced recruitment consultants; allowing us to provide the best information technology recruitment services to suit the needs of our clients.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of various ERP partners, customers and ISV's worldwide. As specialists in ERP recruitment, we have unrivalled knowledge of the marketplace and possess a unique ability to identify permanent or contract ERP professionals. Wherever you're located and whatever stage you are in the ERP life-cycle, our multilingual recruitment consultants know how to help you to achieve your recruitment goals.
We are looking for highly competent Solution Architect to strengthen a global SAP team.
Location: Kongsberg, Norway
Type: Fix term / Freelance
Start date: ASAP
Project length: 6 to 12 months (with possibility of extension)
Ref. no. WFI-SSAKN-1202
* 10+ years' of experience working with SAP system withing Solutions Delivery
* University degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent IT domain
* Technical background as a ABAP Development/SAP Basis, etc
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* In-depth understanding of SAP and integrated peripheral systems
* Experience in requirements engineering, solutions architecture, development and deployment of highly complex and scalable systems
* Technical skills and knowledge across a broad range of hardware, software, and networking systems
* Strong team leadership, mentorship, communication and collaboration skills
* Excellent communication/soft skills, including but not limited to: consulting, negotiation, decision making
* Ability to work with multiple external teams and accomplish shared goals through building consensus
* Enthusiastic, high-energy, self-motivated, people-oriented and self-directed individual
* Coordinate and manage scope, budgets, time, and resources (implementation teams and partners).
* Work closely with business, cross functional teams and other information systems stakeholders to lead all SAP solution architecture aspects of our global SAP solution life cycle
* Lead and deliver projects based on the Client's project standards and values
* Collaborate with Business process owners, SAP Functional owners, 3rd party vendors and IT Development teams to deliver scalable solutions
* Coordinate SAP implementation teams to generate solution designs in a highly integrated, technological challenging and innovative environment.
* Support the transition of existing applications to future SAP platforms
* Own the Design Authority on projects acting as Project Lead Architect
* Be the driving force behind SAP Product Roadmap through collaboration with the vendor Product Management and SAP Development Teams and give best practice
* Understand, challenge and communicate business needs into technical language and functional design.
* Support and advise multiple departments in application matters to generate highest value for the organization.
* Be the driving force for ongoing enhancements and improvements of the company's SAP applications
If you wish to apply for the position or should you have any questions relating to this role, please do not hesitate to contact Sylwia Norkiewicz on firstname.lastname@example.org OR by calling T: 0046 77 588 86 02