SAP MM Consultant (1 year renewable contract)
Roles & Responsibilities
* Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
* Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM module functionality.
* Perform detailed analysis of business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
* Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
* Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
* Document functional designs, test cases and results.
* Design, customize, configure and test MM module solutions.
* Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
* Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve problems.
* Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
* Degree in IT or Computer Science
* Minimum of 3 cycles of project implementation and upgrade projects
* The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a consulting environment
* Experienced in process streamlining and re-engineering
* Ability to articulate ideas and concepts to a wide range of audience
* Possess good presentation and documentation skills
* Singapore / PR only