INFOR ERP PROJECT MANAGER - WORK FROM ANYWHERE IN THE UK - £100K + 10% bonus scheme, free health clubs, £4K car allowance and more.
This up and coming M3 partner is one of infor's accredited resellers, looking for experienced consultants to add to their fast growing team of M3 professionals. Based in the US & Sri Lanka they are now looking to make their mark in the UK. With a client profile in a variety of sectors they are looking for versatile individuals to make a mark with their newly acquired client, based in London Victoria. They have multiple positions open in multiple focuses on the M3 system including: Finance, Sales, Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management.
* Become the owner of the project/ program andguide all phases of the project lifecycle
* Proven ability to lead a large scale project from pre-sales to successful completion
* Proven ability to guide change and influence decision making
* Proven ability in negotiations.
* Responsible for defining project scope, schedule, objectives and budget estimates.
* Track progress towards achievement of project goals
* Proactively report progress and issues
* Coordinate with different teams
* Liaise with resource planning to ensure resources are available to support the timelines within the project schedule and budget
* Develop detailed project plans and work schedules for individual consultants and development resources
* Monitor project activities and identify any open issues/risks in each of the phases proactively
* Provide methodology guidance and tailoring for implementation approach
* Assist project team in understanding the implementation approach
* Defining project deliverables and critical target milestone dates
* Update the project plan & quality plan to adhere to specified deliverables
* Provide periodic status updates to stakeholders
* Assist consultants and individual teams in executing activities and producing deliverables
* Establish and monitor compliance with standards for documentation, data, and training
* Monitor and schedule phase activities
* Drive the cutover plan
* Mentor and guide project managers
The successful candidate will have:
* Bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification
* Master's degree equivalent qualification
* PMP certification
* 8+ Years of industry experience with a minimum of 5+ years in project management.
* Having completed at least 2 full cycles of ERP end-to-end implementation.
* Project management tools and techniques
* Fortude's implementation methodology (for existing employees)
* Corporate procedures and tools (for existing employees)
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
* Strong collaboration and organizing skills
* Strong negotiation skills
* Experience leading teams, mentoring and training juniors
* Project and program management skills
* Strategic thinking and decision-making skills
* Problem solving
* Teamwork and team management
* Planning and execution
* Ability to work under pressure
* Requires being mobile and located at different local and overseas customer locations.
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
ERP / M3 / Consultant / infor M3 / Manufacturing / Supply Chain / Distribution / Sales / Finance / Finance Consultant / PM / Project Manager / ERP Implementation / Agresso / Infor / Epicor / Sage / Netsuite / Unit 4 / Oracle / SAP / SAP B1 / SAP Business One / South East / Hertfordshire / London / Kent / Berkshire / Surrey / Sussex / Buckinghamshire / Milton Keynes / Luton / Watford / High Wycombe / Victoria /